Professional Carpet Cleaner in Red Deer
Did you know, your carpets should be cleaned once every 18 to 24 months in order to maintain the manufacturer's warranty?
If you notice your carpet packing on stairs and in the hallways, that’s a good sign it needs cleaning. Often a single hot water extraction cleaning will restore the carpet’s appearance.
How To Keep Your Carpet Clean
Although we reccomend getting a professional carpet cleaner to do a deep clean every 18-24 months, keeping your rugs clean is the best way to protect them and keep them in great shape in between cleans. Here are a few ways to keep them clean:
- Remove your shoes: The most common and easiest way to track dirt into your home is on the soles of your shoes. Removing them is a great way to keep outside dirt... outside.
- Use area rugs: One of today's top trends is to use a fluffy area rug underneath highly trafficked areas like the footing of a couch. Area rugs are easier to clean and lest costly to replace.
- Eating in the kitchen: Most of us eat in front of the TV now and this has resulted in more stains in living room rugs. Eating in the kitchen or using spill-proof mugs is a great way to ensure your carpets stay stain free.
- Vacuum regularly: Surface level dust and dirt gets burrowed into rugs as it's walked on. Vacuuming often removes this dirt and prevents deep staining.
- Remove stains quickly: Whether it's from your favorite red wine or a puppy who hasn't learned to go outside yet, removing stains right away prevents permanent discoloration. Baking soda is a great way to do this! Here is a great video on how to remove carpet stains.
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost?
Most homes will cost under $300 to have all the carpets cleaned – no furniture moving necessary. Our team will take care of moving any items in order to complete the job right. Have valuable items? We are always careful with our client's items but still recommend moving those yourself to ensure they are kept as safe as possible.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Our team offers property management or commercial cleaning is available as well. Whether you are a local hotel, condominium, or own multiple rental properties, our team offers competitive rates and superior service for all commercial carpet cleaning services. Contact us for a quote.
We also offer upholstery cleaning to remove stubborn dirt, grime, and stains to restore your furniture. We clean sofas, couches, chairs, mattresses and more. If it can be cleaned, we do it! Some of the benefits of professional upholstery cleaning include:
- Better Air Quality: Upholstery holds onto pollen, dander, and dust quite well. These allergens irritate your eyes, nose, throat, and lungs.
- Extend Furniture Life: Caring for your furniture helps extend its life and helps you get the most out of your purchase.
- Cleaner Smell: From pets to teenagers, there are endless smells and stains that ruin furniture over time. Professional upholstery cleaning is a great way to remove foul odours and smells from your home.